Why we love Whirlyvent:
- Cools the home only when the house gets hot because it is thermostat controlled.
- 1 x Whirlyvent is like putting 15 + Whirly birds (Roof ventilators) on your roof
- Cools down air conditioning ducts resulting in much lower electricity bills and longer lasting air-conditioning systems
- Let's damp and condensation out of the house all year round
- Is available in many colours to blend in with the home
Your Roof Ventilation Specialists
If your home gets hot or has any kind of damp or moisture problems you could be exposing yourself to potentially dangerous health risks.
Without proper ventilation, excessive heat and moisture may occur, attracting termites and other pests. However, a properly installed Whirlyvent roof ventilation system can keep can keep the roof space cool, dry and pest-free.
You don't have to live with problem heat or high electricity bills in Summer. Take action now and contact us to discuss your options.
We supply or install: Solar or electric, mechanical ventilation for the roof space or we can vent the rooms of the home directly.
We have dealers ready to install in Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne, and surrounding regional centres including Gosford, Newcastle, the Hunter, Toowoomba, Geelong, the Gold Coast and the Sunshine Coast.
Five Simple Steps to Eliminate Damp
- A Whirlyvent pays for itself.
- It reduces heat build-up and moisture in your home.
- Decreases cooling costs and puts money back in your pocket.
- Fights mould and fungal decay crating a healthier living environment.
- Reduces damaging condensation protecting your greatest investment.
5 Reasons to call Whirlyvent:
- Keeps you cool at home even when it gets Hot
- Saves you money
- Decreases your power bill in Summer
- Lets your home look and feel good
- Gives you peace of mind
For a FREE QUOTE
DYI or we can install,
Call 1300 577 777
or contact us online